- I have been teaching for 16 years. My first year was at John Glenn H.S. and then I moved to Swan Valley H.S. in 2000.
- I have taught Algebra I, Advanced Algebra, Geometry, Statistics/Trigonometry, Math Lab, and Pre-Calculus.
- I am currently on the School Improvement Committee and am a co-chairperson.
- I am currently on the Team Building Committee.
- I have served on the Calculator Use Committee.
- I have developed and helped implement a new junior level curriculum and a freshman level curriculum for the Mathematics department.
Post Graduate Education
I earned my Master’s in Educational Leadership with an emphasis in Curriculum Development at Saginaw Valley State University in 2004.
- I have also accumulated over 500 hours of professional development hours since I started teaching.
- I enjoy any outdoor activity such as gardening, walking, sports, water skiing, and reading.
- I am married to the love of my life, Terry. We have two sons, Braden, who is 7 years old, and Colten, who is 4.
Phone #: 921-2552